vendredi 23 août 2013

Obsessive Consumption..

Katecover1 I just got Kate Bingaman-Burt's brand new book Obsessive Consumption in the mail yesterday from Princeton Architectural Press. I have to say that it is a GREAT book. I love everything about it. The look. The feel. The fact that it seems like someone's personal sketchbook that has been painstakingly categorized, that I've had the opportunity to flip through. But above all what I love is that I can relate to Kate's need and want to pay her debt down and her need and want to still purchase everyday items, necessities and treats for herself. Over the past three years, Kate has meticulously drawn an item a day that she has purchased and her monthly credit card statements, right down to the fine print at the bottom about the APR. Vowing to pay off her debt in the process, this book is a representation of that journey. It's an earnest, thoughtful process that she so candidly shares with us.Kateintro Katechecks Katepink Katestatement Kategreen Katebackcover

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire